Friday, July 30, 2010

I was just thinking...

So i am siting in a cafe writing in my blog... I am so Cool!

I have been preparing for Tosca in Oslo for some time now, and its one week before i fly out
I would be lying if i said i wasn't nervous.

I would love to have the opportunity to establish my self in Europe, especially Norway. I think i sort of fell in love with the country when i was there, i cant quite figure out why, perhaps it reminded me Of lac des pilles, minus the French politics. Perhaps it is because the countryside seems so unspoiled, perhaps because it was the first time i truly traveled on my own.
i suppose we will see how it goes this time. the conditions are different and i will be working this time, who knows. perhaps its best to just let whatever be.

No comments:

Post a Comment