Monday, March 14, 2011

well shit

A quick observation, it has been an incredibly shitty month, and its only week 2, and on top of that, i got shit on in class and in a production meeting.
for pool of bethesda i had an idea, but it got shot down. i dont mind, as the director had a diffrent vision for this show, however what she wants me to do, i dont think i can do in a week.
basically she wants a feature film.
I dont think i am able to get this film together since i am stuck in tech for Desire.
well thats not true, i will get the film done, but it wont be my best work, and on top of that my school work, wont be my best either.
ah well i did ask to work on only media this semester, because i was sick of being bogged down with work and tired of not giving my best, and despite that i still get put on 2 other productions, and when i plea my case i get shut down. so whats going to happen, well another semester of not my best work. but hey its just grades right.

this is Krapp

No comments:

Post a Comment