Sunday, September 18, 2011

tech weekend

110 cues done in one night and I am getting shit on. Its on nights like tonight that I think I might be in the wrong business. Or at least working with the wrong people.
on top of that I am not a big fan of being insulted and told I am stupid. since my intuition is good, and my ideas are good.
If the director was just willing to listen to reason. then perhaps we would have gotten to cue 120 or even 130 by the end of the night.
but unfortunatly that was not the case.

I just need to keep telling myself that there are people out there who still love the theatre and make it a fun place to work. perhaps that will keep me in this field.
if not well there are other options i can look in to right?
an MFA in theatrical lighting design could get me Jobs not in theatre right...

No comments:

Post a Comment