Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Tosca Day 8

I might have mentioned before that the crew is awesome. Well let me go in to a bit more detail.

1stly this theatre is perhaps the most complex theatre I have ever seen in my life. The sage can lower 40 feet and a whole new stage can slide over it. There are also about 80 moving lights in the house. About 27 mac 2000 profiles, 25 mac 2000 wash and about 30 or so warps (I think there might be more warps)

And because the stage changes and a new stage rolls in the theatre can do change over’s, so for example, last Wednesday our set was moved aside so the national could come in and play a concert.

So why is this crew so awesome you ask? Well not only are they able to manage all this crazy technology, but they have fantastic attitudes and are always willing to put a bit extra in to help.

Also they want to learn too, Here they don’t use light write, but the Master electrician who is working with us asked me to show it to him if it might be a better way to take focus notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment